JOB DESCRIPTION: - Embedded Engineer
Reports to President/Project Manager
Salary Range $55k -$75k based on experience/benefits. Base salary plus performance pay based upon billable hours and profitability.
To work with embedded software and hardware. Implementing interfaces, building, testing prototypes. Various applications in the measurement, video, audio and test equipment industries.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Embedded implementation, C and assembly language.
- Embedded development tools.
- Software design and development.
- Hardware design and development.
- Schematic Capture and Board Layout.
- Real time software and control.
- Interrupt Drivers.
- Serial/Ethernet Interfaces.
Will need GREAT communication skills to work with clients, business owner and support staff.
Experience Applicant should have a degree in Electronic Engineering and 5 years of relevant industry experience. Will also consider recent grads who have been involved with embedded systems as hobbyists or significant school competition projects and applicants that have 5-10 years of embedded systems work experience.
- Strong team orientation and be able to work alone.
- Results and time oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to deal with changing priorities.
- Passion for quality and excellence.
- Lateral in thinking and outlook.
- Highly logical and focused.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Creative and can devise and implement multiple solutions.
- Both strong verbal and written communication skills.